BHI Energy has a long term contract assignment for a Senior Project Controller.
. Responsible for gathering, verifying, validating and analyzing data in support of project controls reporting.
. Lead development and maintenance of WBS, cost estimates, track and trend cash flow reports, change control documentation (scope, cost or schedule) and/or any reports associated with project controls.
· Tracks and reports project status, performs variance analyses at a level appropriate for the project.
· Track and manage changes to the project scope and cost baseline.
· Identify, assess, gain approval for, and distribute change requests, change notices and/or change orders in a manner compliant with internal governance standards and terms and conditions of relevant contracts (as appropriate).
· Will assist in preparation of special cost or staffing studies and analysis as requested.
· Will support cost and schedule risk analysis and provide input to mitigation proposals and interface closely with schedulers to ensure cost and schedules are in synch and reflective of costs being presented to PMs and leadership.
. Responsible for monthly accrual process.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.