Phoenix, AZ Posted: 10/1/2019
BHI Energy is currently seeking qualified Equipment Operators. Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of and ability to select cables, winches, blocks, wire ropes, pulleys, chains and grappling devices according to weight and size of load to be lifted.
- Attach load with grappling devices, such as loops, wires, ropes, and chains, to crane hook.
- Install attachments such as jib, lattice extensions, auxiliary heads, and pile hammers.
- Receive directions to engage in hoisting and moving loads to insure safety of workers and material handled, using hand signals, loud speakers, two-way radios, or telephone.
- Read and interpret lifting capacity charts.
- May direct workers engaged in hoisting of machinery and equipment into or on to trucks, railroad cars or other moving devices.
- Must be safety minded and adhere to all safety policies in addition to passing a test in reference to safe operation in a trench.
- Must maintain a log book.
- Must hold a valid TSS, TLL, and LBC CCO Certification
- At least 3 years’ experience as a crane operator recommended
- Maintain DOT physical
- Maintain working knowledge of load charts, hand signals, and state and federal DOT laws
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize daily work assignments and communicate with all levels of employees
- Be able to coordinate the movements of hand and feet according to visual signals and directions
- Have a complete knowledge of crane and rigging signals
- Know the emergency response procedures for mobile crane operations
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Already have an account? Log in here