Position Summary: Responsible for scheduling pre-determined work activities of Transmission field personnel. Independently lead the effort to develop and analyze intermediate and complex project and maintenance outage and work schedules using Transmission approved software. Provide front end loaded schedules as well as completed ready to execute resource loaded schedules that optimize the maintenance work plans, capital work plans and other TFS work activities. Manage TFS outage requests, including entering outages into TOA and verifying that all required outages have been entered. Maintain in-depth knowledge of scheduling software and upgrades to the software.
1. Develop fully integrated resource loaded and levelized TFS work schedules that optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other TFS work activities using Transmission approved scheduling software and tools.
2. Comply with the Transmission Outage Management Strategy System (TOMSS) Business Rules and Processes.
3. Manage TFS outage requests, including entering outages into TOA or its successor, verifying that all required outages have been entered, and ensuring that all outage requests are approved by TOps.
4. Organize, coordinate and conduct the TOMSS outage coordination meetings.
5. Coordinate changes to the work schedule when an outage needs to be canceled or rescheduled.
6. Lead the effort to prioritize outage reservations to optimize the benefit to both in reliability and earnings.
7. Develop, review, and present statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence, crew utilization, KPI’s, etc.
8. Coordinate and conduct meetings with other sections/departments covering scheduling, staffing and outages.
9. Interface with Transmission outage/project execution teams, all Departments in Transmission, Generation Schedulers, and senior management.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.