North Palm Beach, FL Posted: 10/3/2019
BHI Energy has an opportunity for an Engineer who will be responsible for project support for energy projects providing technical, operational and valuation expertise for a variety of customers. The engineer will need to interact effectively with Operations, Project Development and Business functions to support evaluation of new potential opportunities across the companies portfolio.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Support Development Projects by providing design, cost, reliability and performance inputs
- Utilize advanced modeling tools where needed to provide technical valuation and support due diligence teams
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and minimum of 2 years of direct experience in the electrical power industry
- Strong analytical skills, able to create complex models and analyses involving multiple energy systems
- Proven ability to deliver tangible results while managing multiple assignments in parallel
Additional desirable qualifications
- Familiar with 6 sigma concepts
- Electrical Background
- History of working in the Solar PV or Energy Storage industry
- History of Substation Protection and Control
- Advanced degree, MBA or PE license
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Already have an account? Log in here