LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
Manage a portfolio of predominately medium to high risk projects and/or a large program of projects within a matrix team environment. Provide leadership, direction, training, coordination, and effective communication to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects in a safe, efficient, economical, risk-balanced approach to achieve short and long range goals and to obtain maximum customer satisfaction. Develop relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders including internal customers, external customers, team members, suppliers, contractors, vendors, and industry peers. Perform supervisory duties and responsibilities if direct reports are assigned.
1. Assist in planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating assigned project activities. Perform coordination and administrative tasks as delegated by the lead project manager. Act on behalf of the lead project manager during times the project manager is unavailable.
2. Support and hold employees and contractors accountable for the Companies System Safety Process, ensuring a safe working environment focused on Zero Harm .
3. Develop, review and coordinate the project plan, schedule, budget, tools, and staff. Perform coordination role as assigned to increase awareness in all knowledge areas of project plans. Perform Lead Project Manager role as assigned to increase awareness and build proficiency in all knowledge areas of project plans.
4. Effectively communicate project details and status updates. Lead planning meetings and project/outage updates with supportive role in stakeholder presentations. Provide clear and concise written and oral reports and other communication.
5. Develop working relationships with the project team, plant staff, contractors, vendors, and suppliers. Foster teamwork and seek customer satisfaction.
6. Provide Transeral guidance and feedback, to improve design, systems, procedures, schedules, and costs. Provides specific guidance in these areas and begins to challenge others at an apprentice level of informed understanding in all project work.
7. Assist the lead project manager in ensuring efficient and timely performance of project work activities. Proficient and effective in assisting the lead project manager and/or delivers similarly when leading intermediate projects on their own.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.