Janitorial and Facility Maintenance
Seneca, sc Posted: 5/12/2020
BHI Energy is looking for Janitorial workers, to start ASAP, these positions are at the Oconee Nuclear Power Station. We are looking for technicians that are local to the Seneca, SC area. You will be responsible for day-to-day cleaning and up keep of buildings, offices and other assigned areas within the facility. Work performance and cleaning shall be to a level that meets established cleaning standards and expectations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Specific job responsibilities and duties should include but not be limited to:
- General housekeeping within the nuclear plant but not limited to office areas, bathrooms, and conference rooms etc.
- Collecting trash from plant areas and transporting to dumpsters.
- Required to use hand tools such as shovels, picks, wheelbarrows, squeegees, and brooms.
- May be required to operate power tools such as high and low pressure water washing systems, steam cleaners, pumps, floor cleaning equipment, vacuum equipment.
- Floor waxing, stripping & polishing
- May drive a client/company vehicle in the performance of certain duties with approval.
- Will be required to work in and around “rotating equipment”.
- Notifying management of need for repairs of any equipment.
- Actively participate in Pre-Job and Safety Briefings
- Follow established safe work practices
- Use administrative documents, procedures, data sheets/forms properly.
- Capable of lifting a minimum of fifty pounds
EOE: BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. BHI Energy is a federal Contractor that request priority referrals of protected veterans.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
- Must have High School or GED
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a security background
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Already have an account? Log in here