Story City, IA Posted: 2/28/2020
BHI Energy has an long term contract opportunity for a Wind Technician who will perform duties related to the troubleshooting, repairing, and testing of Wind Turbine technology electronic and mechanical components. Must have a Mechanical background.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performs duties related to troubleshooting, repairing and testing of Wind Turbine technology electronic and mechanical components
• Uses a variety of light and heavy hand and power tools, meggers, oscilloscopes, and multimeters
• Works from simple drawings, blueprints, or sketches
• Travels to various sites to support maintenance and repair activities as required
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Experience: 0+ years
• Associate’s Degree
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Already have an account? Log in here