BHI is searching for an IT Helpdesk/Computer Tech for work in Idaho Falls, ID
- High school diploma +2 years of experience in the following areas:
* Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 operation systems, Basic Networking;
* Knowledge of the following applications: Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader.
Candidates MUST be able to perform the following:
- Ability to configure and implement desktop applications
- Ability to administer desktop hardware and software.
- Ability to maintain a standard desktop configuration
- Ability to troubleshoot desktop hardware and software, patches, and upgrades.
Performs actions and duties associated with the position of Customer Support Tech. This position is primarily responsible for general customer support tasks such as:
- Providing first and second tier telephone and direct support, resolving end-user computer and VoIP phone issues..
- Effectively utilizing IT Help Desk ticketing system to organize and address end-user support management.
- Researching and resolving IM support issues, including PC/Workstations, end-user applications, and printer problems is a requirement.
- Assisting with resolution of desktop environment patching and vulnerability remediation.
- Providing on-call support services, after hours, as directed
Performing other IT related duties as assigned
4x10 Work Schedule
email resumes ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
EOE-females/minorities/protected veterans/individuals with disabilities - BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email email@example.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.