New Orleans, LA Posted: 5/4/2020
BHI is currently recruiting for a Procedure Writer for a Gas business unit
Standard Operating Procedure Designer for Gas Business Unit
• Determine required Standard Operating Procedure documentation
• Point of contact to determine appropriate SME / Business involvement in meetings and activities associated with process documentation
• Point of contact to resolve process issues
• Point of contact to answer process questions
• Perform quality control on SOP documentation
• Work with vendor to resolve SOP quality issues
• Review business requirements to ensure alignment with SOPs
• Execute limited testing, including tabletop SOP testing
• Coordinate, review and approve feedback from other SMEs
• Work with Change Coordinator to incorporate SOP training into learning journeys
• Work with Testing leads to incorporate SOP testing into E2E and UAT test plans
Candidate must have Entergy Gas Business knowledge, sufficient to be the main subject matter expert to perform the tasks above, including the workflow process for Gas work orders. Candidate must have experience with scheduling, dispatching and completing Gas work orders.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Already have an account? Log in here