Sparks, NV Posted: 5/27/2020
Direct Hire Position-
Location- Sparks, NV
The Instrument/Electrical Technician’s primary responsibility is to maintain the controls hardware, instrumentation, analyzers, and electrical equipment and Feedstock Processing Facility (FPF). Key responsibilities of the Instrument/Electrical Technician include the performance of preventive maintenance programs for the equipment and troubleshoot and repair as needed. They will also assist in the management of all spare parts for instrument, analytical and electrical equipment.
- Assist in the creation/modification of operating and maintenance procedures for instrumentation, analyzers, and electrical equipment.
- Safely performs troubleshooting on equipment (operating and off-line) without impacting reliability and makes repairs as needed.
Direct contractors to perform instrument/electrical work as needed to supplement Fulcrum I/E technicians for both routine activities and projects
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
- 5+ years electrical, instrument and on-line analyzer operation and maintenance experience in the refining or chemical processing industry. (Formal education can be used for years of experience).
- A.S. Degree or higher in electronics, process instrumentation or related field, preferred.
- Understanding and ability to comply with all Company, local, state and federal regulations, policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Successfully complete all required training (classroom, computer based and on-the-job) and testing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, in written and verbal form, basic reading and writing skills, with the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to maintain such license.
- Successful completion of pre-employment medical, drug and criminal background checks.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Already have an account? Log in here