Help Desk Technician
Idaho Falls, ID Posted: 5/18/2020
Helpdesk Technician needed for long term work at Idaho National Labs
- High school diploma +2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 operation systems, basic networking
- Knowledge of the following applications: Microsoft Office and Adobe Reader
Candidates MUST be able to perform the following:
- Ability to configure and implement desktop applications
- Ability to administer desktop hardware and software
- Ability to maintain a standard desktop configuration
- Ability to troubleshoot desktop hardware and software, patches, and upgrades
- Customer IT Support Tech
- Performs actions and duties associated with the position of Customer Support Tech. This position is primarily responsible for general customer support tasks such as:
- Provide first and second tier telephone and direct support, resolving end-user computer and VoIP phone issues.
- Effectively utilize IT Help Desk ticketing system to organize and address end-user support management.
- Research and resolve IM support issues, including PC/Workstations, end-user applications, and printer problems is a requirement.
- Assist with resolution of desktop environment patching and vulnerability remediation.
- Provide on-call support services, after hours, as directed.
- Perform other IT related duties as assigned.
- 4x10’s – Monday through Thursday with overtime as required
- Work schedule may change depending upon operational needs
Need resumes ASAP - email to firstname.lastname@example.org
EOE-females/minorities/protected veterans/individuals with disabilities - BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Only individuals who are US citizens and are at least 18 years of age may be processed for or granted a security clearance
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email email@example.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Already have an account? Log in here