BHI is currently looking for two nuclear I&C planners that have SAP experience. These positions are to start ASAP and end in September.Pay is good and per diem is paid 7 days a week.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Planner, (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, I&C)
FLSA Exemption: Professional
Responsible for supporting on-line work control process, assisting with the development of work packages and ensuring generation of required plant work orders as required supporting the project. Also responsible for work packages and work order performance.
- Provide field support for work package revision/field changes, problem resolution, and work package/work order interpretation, adhering to company and station requirements and procedures using independent judgment and discretion.
- Develop requisitions for all required materials.
- Provide input on development of the pre-outage, engineering and outage schedule.
- Support development of lift plans associated with critical and engineered lifts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Written Comprehension - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Written Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.
- Visual Acuity, balancing, stooping, reaching, walking, manual dexterity, grasping, feeling, hearing, talking
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language
- Capacity to express thoughts orally
- Ability to think strategically and develop plans for growth
- Ability to use a computer for long periods of time
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
An ideal candidate will have an Associates’ degree, Bachelor's degree preferred, in business or a related field and eight to ten years of relevant experience in the nuclear industry in an industrial work planning role. Knowledge of craft skill subsets and craft work jurisdictional guidelines as required to perform different work tasks is required. Must have demonstrated experience in developing/maintaining project plans and schedules as well as experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required. Must be able to effectively work with a variety of personnel to include external customers and clients, and internal personnel. Excellent computer skills, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks at one time are required. Excellent working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite software is required. Must actively demonstrate the company values and support the ethics standards. Proven ability to demonstrate a high level of ethical behavior, integrity and trust. Knowledge of BHI Energy processes and procedures and utilization of developed tools to most effectively manage work is essential. Must actively demonstrate the BHI company values and support the BHI Ethics and Standards. Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a working knowledge of BHI and client technical manuals and procedures; to pass BHI and client specific training and qualifications as required; subject to personnel call out as required in support of nuclear station emergent work requirements; to work overtime, to include shift work, weekends, and holidays as needed; and be able to pass all background and screening requirements for the position, to include drug and/or alcohol screening.