Snellville, GA Posted: 5/22/2020
Maintenance Worker- Seasonal Long Term
Pay rate is $12.00/hr
Location: Snellville GA 30039
No shorts, work boots if possible.
• Performs openings & closings for burials, entombments and inurnments
• Sets, installs, and assembles foundations, memorials, and markers
• Installs outer burial containers
• Handles and completes work orders from client families as it pertains to individual grave and marker maintenance
• Responds to and completes requests for service/work orders
• Conducts Interment Verification Procedures
• Conducts 25 foot radius preparation for burials and ensures the area is clean and neat
• Fills grave, tamps, seeds or sods
• Adheres to all Company safety rules and Universal Precautions
• Maintains and protects Company assets by performing regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and facilities
• Maintains a clean and orderly work area
• Adheres to all standards
• Performs all other duties as assigned by management
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Additional details or special requests for this position
• Ability to operate hand-held tools and equipment, including, but not limited to a shovel, pick, rake, sledge hammer, lawn mower, weed trimmer, leaf blower, chain saw and pump
• Ability to operate mechanical equipment including, but not limited to, a dump truck, tractor, utility vehicle, marker trailed, dump trailer, jack hammer, tamper and backhoe
• Ability to accurately use measuring devices (i.e. tape measure, yardstick, etc.)
• Ability to communicate effectively with fellow associates, contractor personnel and client families Ability to lift heavy objects up to 30 lbs.
• Ability to work in various adverse weather conditions
• Understands safety and security issues and implications
• Mechanical aptitude
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Already have an account? Log in here