BHI Energy has several opportunities for Solar Electricians for our Maintenance and Service group. The Solar Electrician’s primary responsibility is to support Operations & Maintenance activities by providing quick response to maintain the performance of the solar systems, provide excellent customer service to our Customers and ensure a smooth workflow and optimally performing solar systems. Company truck provided, please note that this will be a primarily independent position.
• Perform maintenance and service tasks for solar customers in assigned territories
• Diagnose and repair solar systems and electrical components
• Evaluate systems accurately for maintenance, warranty, design and other purposes
• Provide on-site, Tier 1 troubleshooting for solar systems
• Collaborate closely with engineering team to resolve technical issues
• Identify solutions to resolve technical design problems, including electrical systems used during construction
• Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
• Provide training to service staff on how to identify and resolve issues, repairs, etc.
• Provide training to customers about process, usage, and maintenance
• Manage and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely manner; communicate and document progress to customer and relevant employees
• Document key communications in appropriate company software
• Develop positive and professional relationships with channel partners and service only providers
• Develop knowledge of all roof types and the appropriate flashings and mounts to use on those roofs
• Complete quality assurance inspections, documenting corrective actions, and ensuring completion of corrective items within reasonable timelines
• Maintain compliance with all Safety policies and practices
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.