Industrial Pipe Fitter/Assembler will assist in the assembly, layout, installation and maintenance of pipe systems in an Industrial setting.
• Must be able to follow instructions.
• Must have experience (2 years) on an industrial construction project.
• Must have some basic hand tools (See below)
• Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
• Assist with preparation, fabrication, installation, and fitting of pipe to specifications.
• Assist with the installation of hangars, supports, flanges inside piping system according to plans and applicable specifications.
• Assist with the testing to ensure the quality of the pipe and the piping systems.
• Assist with hoisting loads using slings, chains, shackles, hooks, cables, and other rigging equipment. Required Qualifications
• Good problem-solving abilities.
• Good aptitude and manual dexterity.
• Good reading comprehension.
• Ability to work with others – team player.
• Ability to work independently – minimal supervision.
• Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors.
• Commitment to BHI Energy values and safety rules and regulations.