UTILITIES EXPERIENCE A MUST!!
The Project Manager is responsible for general operational oversight of various transmission and distribution electrical construction projects. A successful candidate will be able to manage a variety of project types but MUST have prior experience with both overhead and underground transmission and distribution line projects. This position will be based in the New England Area.
- Preparation of project construction schedules
- Acting as main point of contact for projects and facilitating conference calls
- Coordinating meetings, scheduling updates, submitting deliverables, and addressing outstanding open items' as requested by clients
- Preparation of look-ahead documents and weekly/monthly progress reports
- Reviewing and monitoring job costs versus budgets
- Reporting to management team
- Other duties as assigned
- Keeping emphasis on the client, develop an understanding of the client's culture, key people and processes
- Provide guidance and direction for estimators during the estimation process
- Interfaces with various staff including field personnel
- Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field, or equivalent experience (5+ years’ project management in the electrical industry). Previous project management experience with distribution and transmission line construction projects is required. Knowledgeable with specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time/cost/labor estimates for projects and services. Able to read and understand civil, architectural, structural, mechanical, etc. plans and specifications to include blue prints, proposals and other documents as they relate to electrical work. Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office applications. Excellent analytical, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills. Team player who is able to successfully work with diverse internal and external partners
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.