Reports To: Senior Director Of Finance
BHI Energy (BHI) has been providing industry-leading specialty services and staffing solutions to the power generation, energy and government markets for more than 35 years. Since 1979, We provide quality and cost effective solutions to our customers by leveraging our top leadership along with our highly skilled workforce. BHI Energy’s workforce includes more than 8,500 experienced project management and technical, professional and craft labor operating at over 130 global project locations.
The Billing Analyst will be responsible for the full cycle invoicing to collection process for BHI’s Electrical Distribution Services Business based in West Palm Beach, FL. The primary responsibilities will be but not limited to reconciling the weekly labor and non-labor time and units data to billings and preparing invoices to send to our clients. Processes invoice adjustments, credits and the like. The role will also have a significant participation in collection efforts
LOCATION: West Palm Beach, FL
TRAVEL: Limited; < 15%
- Effectively communicate with the internal Distribution financial, operations teams as well as client contacts
- Process weekly invoices and send to clients
- Track invoices to ensure timely collections
- Work with internal teams and clients to address any invoice discrepancies and lead process to get invoices corrected and re-submitted.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- Provide year-end support of auditor requirements, which may include research and reconcilement.
- Perform additional assignments, as directed by the management.
- Communicate and coordinate with the corporate offices.
- Works the aging report
- Calls the individual companies whose balances are past due and follow through with any research, re-filing, etc. that needs to be done to obtain maximum payment
- Records information about the status of collection efforts
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance from accredited university required.
- Advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, Excel spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated experience with integrated financial software packages. E.g MS D365, Oracle, SAP, Great Plains, etc
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to travel as necessary; valid driver’s license
- Self-starter, with good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate and speak effectively before co-workers and management
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Additional Qualifications
- Direct experience with Sage Real Estate and Construction accounting software. (a.k.a Timberline) or Microsoft D365
- Experience with Office Connector financial reporting software.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
West Palm Beach, Fl
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.