Descripción de oficio
Weymouth, MA Al corriente: 10/8/2020
Categoría de vacante:
BHI Energy is seeking an early to mid-level compensation or benefits analyst to join our growing Compensation & Benefits team. The ideal candidate is technically savvy, has an eagerness to learn, and curiosity to problem solve. Great opportunity for a candidate interested in building a career in human resources.
This position based in BHI Energy's corporate headquarters in Weymouth MA with the opportunity for occasional remote work. Great career growth opportunity for junior technical person seeking a career in Human Resources. This position reports to the Director, Compensation & Benefits.
- Completes annual salary surveys and keeps them up to date.
- Collects data from various sources both internally and externally to provide reports and analysis of the organization’s human capital
- Benchmarks active jobs against salary survey data and market intelligence to determine a competitive compensation structure
- Collaborates with managers to simplify titles, job levels and salary ranges
- Reviews job classifications based on scope of responsibility to ensure FLSA compliance.
- Keeps up to date on employee federal and state legislation impacting compensation programming
- Assists on benefit projects, as required
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Well-developed technical computer skills (ERP, HRM, Report Writing, Power BI, Etc.)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills – VLOOKUP’s, etc.
- Experience pulling data from multiple sources, analyzing/organizing and reporting
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner verbally and written
- Experience working in a mid-to large organization
- Prior HR experience is ideal but not mandatory
- Familiarity with benchmarking, salary structures, bonus, and merit administration
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Finance, Technology or any other related field required
- Two to five years of experience working in an analyst role, ideally in Human Resources
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.