BHI Energy has an opportunity for a Material Handler. This is a contract to permanent position -
· Ensures all Health & Safety rules are observed.
· Performs maintenance duties, such as battery and/or propane changes, as required.
· Performs receiving of all material for the warehouse.
· Utilizes handheld scanner to perform inventory transactions.
· Obtains manifest for incoming material from truck driver.
· Checks all incoming material against manifest as unloading.
· Documents and Reports any receiving discrepancies.
· Loads incoming material into the warehouse.
· Locates and loads material as required.
· Performs material handling duties for warehouse operations.
· Unloads material as required in Sub-Assembly workstations.
· Moves completed sub-assemblies from workstation to shipping staging area.
· Ensures quality records are properly recorded and submitted.
· Actively performs housekeeping tasks to ensure clean and healthy environment.
· Participates in corrective action (using problem resolution process) activities, where required.
· Recommends improvement suggestions.
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Additional requirements -
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· Ability to lift weights up to 40 lbs
· Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time