1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
3. 1 years’ experience in Valves. Motor Operated Valve (MOV) and Air OPerated Valve (AOV) .
4. Ideally completion of at least two outages in any Valve role
5. Navy Nuclear background with maintenance or equivalent experience and training in Reactor Operations or Maintenance a plus.
1. Pass and maintain Fitness for Duty requirements.
2. Satisfactory performance rating for previous work (based on client and contractor feedback).
3. Ability to pass a practical and written examination as determined by contractor or client which displays mastery of your expertise.
Ability to use basic hand tools, electrical instruments, diagnostic tools and conduct maintenance IAW OSHA or client requirements for electrical and mechanical safety