Qualifications and Skills
A successful Sales Consultant will possess:
• 2+ years in-home or outside sales experience.
• A proven track record of closing sales.
• A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
• Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivation and results orientation.
• Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
• College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to lift 30lbs
· Have reliable transportation
· Ability to travel throughout assigned territory
Pay for performance is a salesperson’s greatest compensation motivator! Their compensation plans reward solid performance with a strong commission rate and the opportunity for performance bonuses. In addition, they offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K and more.
Compensation is 100% commission