Need a Training Manager for long time work in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
· B.S. degree or 15 years of technical experience with increase responsibility in across the development of various training programs including SAT based training.
· The Training Manager shall have direct hands on experience earlier in his or her career in developing a SAT based training program utilizing the ADDIE process from beginning to end.
· The Training Manager is required to have a minimum 5- years’ experience in the nuclear decommissioning area, experience in commercial nuclear power plants or large industry where specialized equipment is in use.
· The Training Manager is required to have previous experience with radioactive waste handling equipment, and remote operated equipment.
· The Training Manager is preferred to have previous equipment design and/or fabrication experience.
· The Training Manager is preferred to have project engineering or system engineering experience.
Abilities and Skills
· The Training Manager will serve as the SME for their respective SBWRS System.
· Ability to perform a procedure needs assessment and establishing training requirements within the procedures.
· The Training Manager must be able to articulate design parameters into operational training modules, and provide operational oversight to ensure equipment is operated and maintained within those parameters.
· Ability to validate procedures and training materials against scope, safety requirements, field equipment, working environment, activities, and objectives.
· Promptly revise training materials using validation feedback and seek training modules and OJT approvals.
· The Training Manager should be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Job/Industry Specific Knowledge
Practical and some fundamental knowledge of engineering application to robotic and automation systems, and techniques and applications in field of nuclear material management. Knowledge of Canadian regulation and standards and First of a Kind Equipment (FOAKE) applications preferred.
call for additional details at 1.800.225.0385 ext 1393
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.