BHI is soliciting resumes for up coming work
Location: Peterborough, Canada
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Perform complex engineering design and analysis and/or provide technical leadership and project management in design, development, training, performance, and delivery of complex products and services that require integration of project team efforts across multi-functional areas. Partner with customer project team and suppliers to deliver equipment for nuclear material management. Position will be primarily located in Canada for expected 2+ year assignment.
- Perform engineering analysis and propose solutions to complex problems that are not well defined.
- Identify, define and direct approach for successful resolution of significant technical issues.
- Coordinate and integrate complex technical suppliers that encompass multi-functional areas; successfully achieve established budget and schedule requirements.
- Lead integration and development of major technical descriptions in support of customer requirements.
- Lead work of other engineers and provide periodic performance feedback to them.
- Provide appropriate internal/external personnel with periodic updates and recommendations regarding nature and status of work.
- Identify and support business growth opportunities and present recommendations to management.
- Develop new or improved products/services utilizing knowledge of economic studies and recent technical developments. Coordinate and/or prepare technical documents for products/services.
- Instruct, train, and guide personnel on significant technical projects, tasks and activities.
- Provide specific engineering discipline expert knowledge to peers, vendors and customers. May be required to act as lead technical problem solver within area of specialization.
- Develop procedures, processes and/or methods for implementing technical requirements.
- Develop and deliver presentations to communicate status, problem resolution or promote related business products.
- Will be required to perform any of above responsibilities at U.S. and international customer locations.
- Broad knowledge of engineering principles, application to robotic and automation systems, and techniques and applications in field of nuclear material management.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/related technical discipline or equivalent. Minimum five years, but typically up to ten or more years, of applicable engineering experience is required. Must demonstrate technical leadership skills and/or project management abilities to effectively define, implement and drive projects / tasks to successful completion.
- PE or equivalent license is desirable for selected positions.
Apply advanced engineering principles, techniques and experience to identify, direct and integrate acceptable resolution of highly complex and/or system level technical issues addressing customer, regulatory and clients requirements. Issues often involve multi-disciplinary areas. Coordinate and lead efforts for complex technical projects by preparing technical descriptions, organizing projects, developing and maintaining project schedules, directing resources, and delivering products/services to satisfy customer needs. Ability to direct complex projects with general degree of creativity and minimal guidance is essential.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email email@example.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.