Boston, MA Posted: 8/3/2020
BHI Energy is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Program Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
- With reference to the assigned multiple projects:
- Propose the budget of the program
- For each project assigned (activities to be performed directly or through the assigned PMs):
- Ensure the accomplishment of the outcomes in accordance with the contractual scope of work, the schedule, the quality requirements and Company processes
- Monitor, report and achieve the targets of the assigned project in terms of Costs, Revenues, Margin and Cash in
- Monitor, report and achieve the project KPIs
- Manage the Client relationship
- Promote business opportunities and manage of the Change Orders
- Manage the Claims
- Execute the staffing process of the project team
- Evaluate the performances on project team members
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years successfully managing large project’s (>$100M)
- 5-10 years successfully managing system integration projects with construction and technical subsystems.
- 5-10 years experience in Mass Transit rail industry
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience required
- CBTC or Mass Transit PTC project experience preferred but not required
- MBA preferred but not required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Superior Communications Skills
- Superior Leadership skills
- Financial Awareness
- Management skills
- Personal Organization
- Risk Management
Bachelor’s degree in engineering
Master’s degree is a plus..
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here