BHI Energy has a 6+ month contract assignment for an Automotive Technician who has a Class A - CDL License and preferably a Class B - CDL License.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices
- Performs maintenance and repairs to vehicles and equipment
- Able to read and understand operating manuals, blueprints and technical drawings
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear using micrometers and gauges
- Order general use parts through the internet and insure all parts are correctly charged out in FA
- Deal indirectly with vendors to test products and technical services
- Communicate with customers on vehicle/equipment status
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to work extended hours Secondary Job Functions:
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Job Standards: Performance will be based on successful completion of all job functions up to the productivity standards and time frames established and directed by Management.