Bridgman, MI Posted: 9/10/2020
This is a contract position located at our clients site in Bridgman, MI. We are looking for a responsible individual to provide ServiceDesk support to a diverse population of users. This will entail interacting via phone, email, instant messaging and face-to-face communication. When communicating with users appropriate questions will be asked to resolve issues. Job title/compensation will be commensurate with qualifications. There is no relocation or per diem associated with this position.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, technical or related field OR High School diploma / equivalent with 2 years of IT experience, 2-6 years or more HelpDesk experience (in addition to any experience previously identified) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office, ServiceNow, hardware and software installation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and is highly organized.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Providing courteous, sympathetic and empathetic customer service.
- Manage HelpDesk tickets in a timely manner; including follow-up with users to ensure issues are resolved.
- Document customer interactions and issue resolutions including published communications for frequently asked questions.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned dependent on selected candidate’s abilities.
***Must be able to pass a criminal background, Drug/Alcohol test (including medical/recreational Marijuana even though legalized in some states and CBD Oil), MMPI, and employment testing
EOE- Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities- BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here