The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering
· Various expertise level will be considered for this position. 2+ year of relevant expertise is minimum
· Previous experience or on renewable energy projects is a plus.
· A recognized expert with extensive and comprehensive knowledge in area of expertise.
· Extensive and diversified knowledge of relevant codes, standards and engineering principles and practices required to produce safe, efficient, reliable, easy to operate and maintain, and cost effective designs,
· Experienced with various Microsoft software programs including but not limited to Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Knowledgeable of other programs such as AutoCAD, and Adobe Acrobat a plus.
· Highly motivated, self-starter, ability to work well with others and be a good team player
· Good organizational and communication skills.
· 80% of the time is spent in the office environment, utilizing computers (frequent use of Geographic/Topographic software, Engineering software, MS Office Suite, SAP), phones, and general office equipment.
· 20% of the time is spent in the field nationally and internationally, visiting potential and existing projects, recognizing and assessing the sites, and meeting with project team members.