Détails du poste
T&D Billing Manager
T & D
West Palm Beach, FL : 12/23/2020
BHI Energy is a market leading, private equity-backed provider of on-site services to support operations, maintenance, and capital projects at power plants, downstream oil and gas operations, and electricity transmission and distribution infrastructure. In 2017 AE Industrial Partners acquired the Company from Harvest Partners, who had previously owned BHI since 2010. Today the Company is known as a leading specialty energy services provider to the nuclear, fossil, renewable power operations and T&D markets, with nearly $900 million of revenue and over 8,000 employees.
The Billing Manager will be responsible for leading and monitoring the full cycle invoicing to collection process for BHI’s Transmission & Distribution Services department based in West Palm Beach, FL. The Billing Manager will be responsible for managing the billing department and all processes involved which includes invoice preparation through collections. This includes, but is not limited to, contract review and understanding for invoicing, reviewing invoices prior to client submission, monitoring collections, and overall process improvement.
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Travel: Limited; < 15%
- Oversee the billing and collections process.
- Manage weekly and month-end closing with the billing team.
- Manage and continuously improve quality assurance and quality control processes.
- Effectively communicate with the internal financial & operations teams as well as client contacts
- Develop and track various applicable KPIs and metrics to evaluate billing performance, this includes, but is not limited to, rejection rates, billing cycle time, on time delivery etc.
- Work with internal teams and clients to address any invoice discrepancies and lead process to get invoices corrected and re-submitted.
- Develop and provide weekly reports to management on billing status and collection efforts.
- Provide year-end support of auditor requirements, which may include research and reconcilement.
- Develop and present training as needed for the billing team to promote continuous learning and education.
- Develop and implement processes and standards as needed for the billing department.
- Continually work with the team to improve existing processes
- Communicate and coordinate with the corporate offices.
- Perform additional assignments, as directed by the management.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance from accredited university required.
- Advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, excel spreadsheets and other data entry and data processing tools.
- Demonstrated experience with integrated financial software packages. E.g. MS D365, Sage, Oracle, SAP, Great Plains, etc.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Self-starter, with good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate and speak effectively before co-workers and management
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and drive change management.
- Experience in process improvement and problem solving
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients concurrently.
- Ability to travel as necessary, valid driver’s license
- Direct experience with Sage Real Estate and Construction accounting software.
- Direct experience with SAP Concur
- Experience in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.