Détails du poste
San Francisco, CA : 1/15/2021
BHI Energy is seeking a Test Technician to provide field engineering support for installation, test, operation, and/or maintenance of equipment. Provide technical expertise to subcontractors, project team members and less experienced personnel.
- Performs a variety of field engineering assignments such as installation, test, operation and maintenance of equipment
- Investigates the causes of electromechanical equipment/subsystem failures and develops alternate solutions
- Devises test procedures to evaluate system performance and performs failure analysis on parts to be returned for repair
- Continuous follow up of schedules, to propose action plans aiming to achieve Project milestones. To report deviations and delays on schedules in a regular and consistent way. This position requires a significant ability to summarize schedules present macro plans according to the interest of each stakeholder.
- To keep a clear and fair communication (customer and contractors) doing this in an objective, precise and ethical way. A long-term relationship and to benefit all player must be key on acting and communicating with everyone else.
- Ensures and respects HSE rules
- Reports immediately any deviation
- Microsoft Excel experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Technician Degree or 3 - 5 years relevant experience
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.