Detailed Job Description
1. Responsible for the development and oversight of financial reporting and analysis for BHI and Client reporting deliverables using independent judgment and discretion.
2. Develop work breakdown and project coding structures for new Purchase Orders (PO), and provides completed Work Order (WO) request forms to BHI corporate finance office
3. Coordinate and develop project estimates for assigned work scope, maintenance support, modifications, test support, construction, and procurement activities.
4. Perform baseline review of project budget/cost estimate at time of initial setup, and upon receipt of any additional PO funding needs as the project progresses
5. Resolve problems with issues related to invoices, such as unpaid invoices, job title and classification and pay rates. Liaise with client’s AP department to ensure receipt and acceptance of invoices ahead of payment due date.
6. Correctly compile and send weekly upload files to clients AP department and contract administrator.
7. Review time entry for employees and manage any needed corrections.
8. Ensure payroll issues and questions from BHI corporate payroll office are resolved in a timely manner.
9. Ensure timesheet and payroll approval by customers are handled per customer procedures.
10. Review BHI corporate financial reports for accuracy and resolves open issues.
11. Ensure BHI project team supports cost and schedule update meetings.
12. Analyze variances in cost performance
13. Ensure the BHI project team meets expectations for identifying and developing project impacts for any delays or impacts the project, and the impact log is maintained up to date.
14. Perform other Field Account Manager related duties as required or directed by Management.
• Computer Skills – Intermediate to advanced excel skills
• Commitment to BHI Quality and Excellence Standards – Continuously model BHI Goals, Core Values and Vision
• Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
• Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• Written Comprehension - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
• Written Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
• English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Required Education and Experience
• An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in an Accounting / Business / Engineering / Construction Management (or 5 years’ equivalent experience with construction or project management financial responsibility).
• Related experience should be preferably in the commercial nuclear power plant environment with specific experience on major project execution.
• Advanced computer skills with specific experience in creating multiple excel data sets, ability to do VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables, and ideally Macros. Must be able to take various data sources and combine and conduct analysis.
• Experience with Maximo software preferred Minimum of 5 Years working with Project/Cost Controls; strong knowledge of major nuclear projects and scheduling; excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to demonstrate a high level of ethical behavior, integrity, and trust.
• Knowledge of BHI Energy processes and procedures and utilization of developed tools to manage work most effectively is essential. Must actively demonstrate the BHI company values and support the BHI Ethics and Standards.
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a working knowledge of BHI and client technical manuals and procedures; to pass BHI and client specific training and qualifications as required; subject to personnel call out as required in support of nuclear station emergent work requirements; to work overtime, to include shift work, weekends, and holidays as needed; and be able to pass all background and screening requirements for the position, to include drug and/or alcohol screening.