HR Representative Requirements and Qualifications
- Possesses excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Builds excellent interpersonal relationship and provided coaching skills
- Maintains strong computer skills with a minimum of intermediate skills in excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Prior experience working in HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems
- General knowledge in Human Resource functions
- Knowledge and understanding of I9"s compliance and employment federal and state regulations/laws.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- 5 years of experience in Human Resource or Benefits administration or a bachelors degree in business administration and one year of experience in Human Resources
- Ability to work overtime on nights and weekends (remotely) to support emerging work and high-volume periods
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the ESC Specialist job.
While performing the responsibilities of the ESC Specialist job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The employee is often required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close and distant vision.