Détails du poste
Senior Project Controller
West Palm Beach, FL : 3/16/2021
BHI Energy is seeking a Senior Project Controller for a 1+ year contract assignment who will be responsible for the following;
* Gather, verify, validate, and analyze data in support of project controls reporting. Lead development and maintenance of WBS, cost estimates, track and trend cash flow reports, change control documentation (cope, cost or schedule) and/or any reports associated with project controls.
* Track and report project status, performs variance analyses at a level appropriate for the project.
* Track and manage changes to the project scope and cost baseline.
* Identify, assess, gain approval for, and distribute change requests, change notices and/or change orders in a manner compliant with internal governance standards and terms and conditions of relevant contracts (as appropriate).
* Assist in preparation of special cost or staffing studies and analysis as requested.
* Support cost and schedule risk analysis and provide input to mitigation proposals and interface closely with schedulers to ensure cost and schedules are in synch and reflective of costs being presented to PMs and leadership.
* Monthly accrual process.
* Periodic travel both domestically and to Canada will be required.
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.