Project Administrative Assistant
Albany, NY Posted: 4/15/2021
Performs higher level office support duties and provides specialized program support for the senior staff of the BHI D&D group. Also performs assistant duties, preparing correspondence, reports and presentations, handling information requests, planning conferences and meetings, providing purchasing and payroll support, fulfilling administrative requirements, making travel arrangements, and maintaining calendars and schedules.This position will not consider relocation. Looking for candidates to commute to Albany NY office daily.
- Compile and maintain information that may require web researching, gathering, compiling, and updating data and records
- Will be using excel to update, track and trend data. Will use and maintain pivot tables.
- Perform basic statistical calculations on data for reports and presentations.
- Plan, prioritize and schedule meetings and appointments for Directors and other management.
- Assist with entry of completed units into NGRID Software
- Enter crew rosters and equipment into NGRID system daily
- Accesses payroll systems to gather required information, documents the information and returns the request to the agency. Coordinates as necessary with the employee.
- Will upload job estimates into customer software
- Assist in collecting new hire docs and filing. Will also assist in preparing Storm billings.
What's it going to take?:
- Intermediate or Expert level Microsoft Excel skills- must be able to create pivot tables and formulas
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong computer skills and technical ability
- Previous payroll /Billing experience is preferred
- Professional office etiquette
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here