Top Skills Needed:
- Candidate must be able to operate a computer.
- Ability to define problems, collect data and draw conclusions.
- Ability to do simple math.
Nice to Have:
- Excel knowledge.
- Ability to document a process.
- Previous experience with transportation and scheduling of natural gas.
Primary requirements may include, but are not limited to: Adhering to FERC and NAESB guidelines, being able to operate a personal computer and meet established deadlines, ability to define problems, collect data and draw conclusions, ability to communicate effectively and establish rapport and maintain effective interpersonal skills. General knowledge of transmission pipeline system, facility operations, tariff provisions and service agreements preferred. General knowledge of customer facilities and operations, transportation rules and policies and interconnections preferred. Previous experience with transportation and scheduling of natural gas preferred. This position is fulfilled in an office environment and does not require operation of a motor vehicle.
- The candidate will work a total of 40 hours Monday - Sunday
- For the first 3 or 4 weeks, they will work 40 hours Mon - Fri. The will first work the 8am - 5pm shift, then 3pm - 11pm.
- Then they will likely take the Saturday and Sunday as a priority during one of the 3 shifts (8am-5pm/10am-6pm/3-11pm) and make up the remaining hours during (Mon-Fri) with 2 days off.
- The weekend shift will rotate each week. For example the candidate will work 8-5pm Sat and Sun this week, then 10-6pm Sat and Sun next week.
-The week day schedule will follow the same rotating schedule