About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
The GE LOTO Certified Wind Farm Technician will diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, and test problems involving GE 2.X wind turbine generators or control systems. Technician will perform routine maintenance on wind turbine equipment and systems and equipment related to the wind turbines.
- Diagnose problems involving wind turbine generators or control systems.
- Climb wind turbine towers to inspect, maintain, or repair equipment.
- Test electrical components of wind systems with devices such as voltage testers, multimeters, oscilloscopes, infrared testers, or fiber optic equipment.
- Start or restart wind turbine generator systems to ensure proper operations.
- Troubleshoot or repair mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical malfunctions related to variable pitch systems, variable speed control systems, converter systems, or related components.
- Test structures, controls, or mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical systems, according to test plans or in coordination with engineers.
- Collect turbine data for testing or research and analysis.
- Measure equipment outputs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be GE LOTO Certified.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- An ideal candidate will have a high school diploma, training from a vocational school, or equivalent prior experience.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations for safe operations and follow safe work practices.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a high level of ethical behavior, integrity and trust.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here