BHI Energy is searching for an office assistant in the Middletown, CA area for one of our key clients.
This is a summer job which will be approx. 3 months from start date or longer, depending on workloads.
Work Week schedule: Tue-Sat, 9 am to 5 pm
This is an entry level position. Perfect for recent graduates to get practical experience in an office environment.
Must be available upon short notice for opening/closing the facility (preferably resides in Middletown area);
Looking for a general office professional who would like to have a variety of tasks, must be reliable, dependable, able to work independently and familiar with using a computer and experience with Outlook/Excel/Word.
* Ensures assigned area is in proper working order and available for use.
* Maintains physical space, ensuring a safe, clean, and functional environment.
* Receives, manages, and processes work order requests; ensures problems are resolved quickly.
* Acts as liaison between employees and any outside contractors needed to resolve specialized problems.
* Ensures safety standards are followed throughout facility.
* Maintains inventory of supplies; reorders as needed.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Performs some custodial duties such as emptying trash cans, dusting, disinfecting all surfaces.