Richmond, VA Posted: 5/8/2021
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Engineer to assist the Project Manager with responsibilities on a greenfield solar construction project.
- Coordination with many internal stakeholders including Business Development, Tax, Real Estate, Environmental, Supply Chain
- Weekly Team Reporting
- Geotechnical Investigation by Development Owners Engineer (OE)
- Real Estate Survey: Boundary & Topo by Development Owner Engineer
- Solar Site Design by Development Owners Engineer
- Land Utilization by Development Owners Engineer
- Close Development Gaps
- Review/Revise EPC Specifications
- Develop Project-Specific EPC Exhibits
- Provide and coordinate project information for EPC RFP process
- Minimum 5 years as Project Engineer or assisting a Project Manager in multi-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Education Required: Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical engineering degree.
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here