Project Leader - Solar Construction
Richmond, VA Posted: 5/8/2021
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Leader who is a technical coordinator of engineering tasks, for a greenfield solar construction project.
- Geotechnical Investigation by Development Owners Engineer
- Real Estate Survey: Boundary & Topo by Development Owners Engineer
- Solar Site Design by Development Owners Engineer
- Land Utilization by Development Owners Engineer
- Review all Development Information submitted by Development Owners Engineer or acquired by external Developer
- Review/Revise EPC Specifications
- Energy Performance by Owners Engineer
- Coordinate Review of EPC Submittals by Owners Engineer
- Manage the Request for Information (RFI) process
- Develop Project-Specific EPC Exhibits
- Confirm project AC capacity and design for Interconnection
- Review EPC proposals and identify spec deviations and exclusions from EPC bid required standards
- Review EPC proposal site plans and technical data
- Review EPC proposed spec changes with internal stakeholders (OPS, Environmental, Safety, Security etc.}
- Review Zoning/Land Use Permit requirements
- Provide and coordinate project information for EPC RFP process
- Minimum 5 years as Project Engineer or assisting a Project Manager in multi-functional teams in a matrix environment
- Education Required: Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical engineering degree
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here