About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
The SR. MOV Testers are accountable for performing functional post maintenance testing, diagnostic testing and performing static and differential testing (dp) of Motor Operated Valves (MOV's). The SR. MOV Testers should be able to run first cut analysis and be proficient in current version of diagnostic software and the required platforms to obtain MOV program data.
Job Details/ Essential Job Functions:
- Identify clearance requirements and implement the clearance process per procedure.
- Perform diagnostic testing as dictated by customer requirements.
- Being able to perform troubleshooting and build repair plans based on that troubleshooting.
- Conducting the above listed functions within the procedural parameters set forth by the customer/contractor.
- Assist with other job functions within your capability as requested by your supervision.
- Able to read electrical and mechanical drawings and adhere to all Quality safety and human performance requirements
Qualifications/ Education/ Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years' experience in diagnostic testing as well as Motor Operated Valve (MOV) and actuator/valve maintenance. Diagnostic testing support includes those duties of an MOV Jr. Tester.
- Completion of at least two outages as a diagnostic tester
- Navy Nuclear background with maintenance or equivalent experience and training in Reactor Operations or Maintenance a plus.
- Ability to pass a practical and written examination as determined by contractor or client which displays mastery of the platform used for diagnostic testing.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.