About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Perform complete over-haul and testing of all manufacturers' pressure relief valves to include: Farris, Consolidated, Crosby, Anderson-Greenwood and others. Execute trouble-shooting and testing in shop and field environments. Directly reports to the Operations Manager.
Job Details/ Essential Job Functions:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern.
- Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to TEAM's Core Values.
- Performs pressure relief valve repair in accordance to TEAM's National Board Inspection Code approved quality manual.
- Ensures all testing and repair reports are in compliance with quality system and National Board Inspection Code criteria.
Qualifications/ Education/ Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of 2 years industrial valve repair experience.
- Familiar with tools and machinery required to perform daily valve repair duties.
- Experience with repairing various valves and actuators, whether pneumatic, hydraulic or electric.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here