About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Responsible for discipline specific activities, including walkdowns, planning, work plan development and reviews preparation, look-ahead, implementation, risk identification and mitigation.
Job Details/ Essential Job Functions:
- Provide oversight for supervisors of the same discipline that oversee discipline specific work.
- Oversee the adherence to BHI and customer standards for Safety, Error Prevention, Work Quality, Schedule Adherence, and craft Productivity for work that fall under the specific discipline.
- Participate in the supervisory observation program.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for direct reports, other supervisors, and all BHI craft.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications/ Education/ Experience:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Three years successful performance at the supervisor level, five years at the journeyman craft level, OR an Associate Degree.
- Must be able to handle multiple and complex work assignments simultaneously.
- Completion of BHI Leadership Academy for alignment with BHI and industry standards and expectations Knowledge of BHI Energy processes and procedures and utilization of developed tools to most effectively manage work is essential.
- Excellent computer skills, presentation skills, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks at one time are required.
- Must actively demonstrate the BHI company values and support the BHI Ethics and Standards.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of ethical behavior, integrity, and trust.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here