About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Candidate will be responsible for supervising all first line supervision and holding accountability for daily scheduled work. Must be able to define work scope assign estimates, maintain budget and overall project financials. Must be able to always maintain a working relationship with the client and BHI Sr. Management with solid communication and correspondence.
Job Details/Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for development and execution of project plan in accordance with Site and BHI Standards.
- Overall BHI responsibility for assigned work being completed safely, with quality, within schedule and budget.
- Responsible for development of Load Boards and for submitting associated WORF's.
- Assumes role of Project Coordinator on an assigned Unit basis.
- Responsible for coordinating with the Training Department to ensure craft possess the necessary qualifications for the outage and coordinating gap closure or refresher training as necessary.
- Ensures communication of all work is reported promptly to all outside organizations and client representatives.
- Has overall responsibility for the operation of the project and project performance.
- Ensure standards and expectations are met and maintained by supervisors and craft and if warranted, disciplinary actions carried out and properly documented and forwarded to BHI HR.
- Ensures all lessons learned are captured and provide a report to the Director
- Report ALL accidents, injuries and near misses to their BHI Energy Director, the BHI EH&S Director and, where applicable, to the Client- designated contact. Comply with the BHI Responding to Accidents/Incidents Procedure.
- Provide evaluations of all Supervision and crew members at the conclusion of each project or using the appropriate evaluation template.
- Be aware and understand the work and goals of other BHI business unit(s) at your site. Establish strong lines of communication to other business unit(s) site leadership. Work closely to the mutual benefit of each other and to improve performance to the customer.
Qualifications/ Education/ Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 15 yrs. Experience at an operating commercial nuclear facility, managing all aspects of nuclear project Preparation.
- Must be technically proficient and familiar with various scheduling software, including but not limited to NAMS, Portal J, Maximo, and V6
- Must be knowledgeable and multi-disciplined in the Areas of Air Operated Valve, Motor Operated Valves, General Valve and Instrumentation and controls.
- Ability to run meetings, motivate others, and interact with others at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to schedule, plan and manage numerous complex transmission projects concurrently.
- PMP certification are preferred but not required
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.