About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy | Staffing Solutions (SSG) is looking for candidates for one of our key clients for their Project Engineer opportunity in Richmond, VA. This is a contract opportunity lasting up to 2 years.
Job Summary - Project Engineer
- Geotechnical Investigation by Dev Owners Engineer (OE)
- Real Estate Survey: Boundary & Topo by Dev OE
- Solar Site Design by Dev OE
- Land Utilization by Dev OE
- Review all Development Information submitted by Dev OE or acquired by external Developer
- Review/Revise EPC Specifications
- Energy Performance by OE
- Coordinate Review of EPC Submittals by OE
- Manage the Request For Information (RFI) process
- Develop Project-Specific EPC Exhibits
- Confirm project AC capacity and design for Interconnection
- Review EPC proposals and identify spec deviations and exclusions from EPC bid required standards
- Review EPC proposal site plans and technical data
- Review EPC proposed spec changes with internal stakeholders (OPS, Environmental, Safety, Security etc.}
- Review Zoning/Land Use Permit requirements
- Provide and coordinate project information for EPC RFP process
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 5 years as project engineer or assisting a project manager in multi-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Must have Solar experience - please ensure solar experience is CLEARLY identifiable in the resume or the comments section
Education Required: Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical engineering degree.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here