About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented, well organized individual to assist the Wind division with Operations associated with specific projects. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of projects to include work scheduling, training, logistics and management of personnel to ensure safe, smooth, and effective support for the client's needs.
The Operations team primary function is ensuring that BHI Energy's Renewable business operates safely, smoothly and effectively in support of our client's needs. Other functions and responsibilities that can be expected from this position shall include but are not limited to:
- Pursuing Excellence through ‘The Gold Standard' by actively supporting internal policies and practices, including risk management, project management, and quality management.
- Manage contract tasks, track and manage costs and schedule, and implement measures necessary to stay on schedule and within budget.
- Assist multi-disciplinary teams on proposals, planning and execution for hydro projects.
- Establish project objectives, procedures and performance standards.
- Identify appropriate resources and skill sets to achieve project objectives.
- Develop Client relationships to facilitate project activities.
- Develop internal and external networks to identify additional talent and promote BHI Energy.
What its going to take:
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience on hydroelectric power projects
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or sciences is a plus.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing projects from pursuit through closeout, involving internal personnel, contractors and vendors.
- Experience in client service management.
- Experience in leadership, including defining and setting the direction for a team, project, and office; strategy development; change management; and corporate stewardship.
- Proficiency in problem solving, and risk management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.