About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented, well organized individual to assist BHI Operations for Renewables. Responsible for the day to day operations of the Wind Energy division to include work scheduling, training, logistics and management of personnel to ensure safe, smooth, and effective support for the client's needs.
The Operations team primary function is ensuring that BHI Energy's Renewable business operates safely, smoothly and effectively in support of our client's needs. Other functions and responsibilities that can be expected from this position shall include but are not limited to:
- Ensure a strong commitment to safety as the number one core value.
- Overall responsibilities for of the day to day operations within the assigned area inclusive of daily work activities and assignments, training, and safety.
- Conducting periodic reviews of procedures, protocols and processes in an effort to identify improvement opportunities within the operation that will benefit BHI Energy and our client.
- Provide strong leadership engagement with client and proactive posture regarding BHI performance.
- Establish a strong relationship with customer contacts through demonstrating trust, integrity, and honesty in dealing with each client engagement.
- Set positive standards and expectations with identified supervisors and within all BHI employees assigned.
- Install a culture of continuous improvement and error free performance with all employees assigned.
- Oversight of operational budget focused on establishing cost savings and effectiveness Remain visible, available and approachable to BHI Energy employees supporting assigned operational area.
- Support and foster a safety conscious work environment where all employees understand reporting options and opportunities for safety and work related concerns.
- Review and understand all contracts established with client in support of assigned operational area. Ensure that site specific operations are in accordance with the contract and identified work scope.
- Function as the single point of contact for BHI Energy with client in regards to operational and contract needs. Maintain continuous client contact and focus on relationship management.
- Communicate with Site Supervisors and craft frequently to understand operational challenges and support requirements to ensure success of the contract within the assigned operational area.
- Conduct periodic site visits to meet with BHI Energy personnel and site management.
What its going to take:
- 7 years of experience, 3 years in an operations role preferred.
- Can effectively communicate (both verbally and in written form) with all levels of management, supervision and craft.
- Knowledge of field deployment in support of periodic maintenance activities.
- Capable of being the process owner utilizing continuous improvement and implementing best practices.
- Effectively identifies key players and builds high performing teams.
- Capable of effectively managing own time and time of other's.
- Engages support from Labor Relations, HR, ECP,and Staffing when necessary.
- Is able to identify talent in projects organization and develops that talent by making deliberate changes in assignments.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here