About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Union Reporting Specialist
We are offering this exciting opportunity to join our growing organization working on complex Union payroll reporting in our Piedmont, SC or Weymouth, MA offices
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepares monthly union reporting
- Reconciles weekly payroll data in preparation for union reporting and check processing
- Assists with year-end payroll tax reporting.
- Tracks and maintains union billing rates
- Provides management reports monthly
- Reconciles monthly billing against payroll and union reports
- Communicates with Union Hall representatives to clarify outstanding questions regarding union reporting and payments
- Maintains accurate and auditable records in anticipation of union audit requests
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong excel and data analysis skills to include hands-on experience using pivot tables and v-look up functionality.
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Works well independently as well as with other members of the team.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience in researching payroll and union fringe in order to accurately complete union reports and payments
- Strong analytical abilities, including the ability to troubleshoot data related issues and determine corrective action(s) and process improvements.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and high degree of professionalism.
- Experience with payroll related audits including the ability to research, reconcile and resolve payroll discrepancies within tight deadlines.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Associate degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four years of Union Payroll Reporting with experience working with local and national unions under specialty agreements
- Construction or Nuclear union experience preferred
- Sage or D365 experience helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products with strong proficiency in Excel.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation preferred.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.