About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Scheduler to join our clients Project Scheduling & Planning group for the Engineering and Construction Division. The Project Scheduler will work directly with the Project Originators, Developers, Engineers, Early Stage Managers and Construction Managers supporting the development, engineering, and construction of all energy technologies. Some examples of projects include but are not limited to Wind, Solar, Energy Storage, Transmission Lines, Substations, Pipelines, Combine Cycles, etc.
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
- The creation, maintenance and progress of project schedules using Primavera P6 Software.
- In-charge of the preparation of monthly reports for construction projects comparing baseline approved schedule to progress schedule including critical path method, resource loading, cost loading, manpower, submittals, projections of impacts and recovery plans.
- Develop effective & accurate schedules, coordinate multidisciplinary meetings and report to management for an impressive portfolio of projects.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, Construction, Business Management, or similar field.
- Team player. Be able to interact with all project participants to gather scope, logistics, and constraints to be included within the plan and schedule. Maintain a positive attitude and develop strong working relationships with all team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead Schedule Review Meetings with all project participants and to coordinate requirements to ensure resources are focused on the right project activities
- Excellent process management, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in tracking against schedule baselines and perform ad-hoc analyses.
- Report schedule status and variances to management in a clear and concise manner.
- Minimum 3 years of Scheduling experience is desired.
- Fast learning, ability to learn and work with Scheduling software.
- Experience in Project Management.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here