* Journey-level; specialized technical knowledge with function.
* Performs a variety of technical service/support duties that are semi-routine in nature.
* Routine and non-routine decisions with some latitude, but still subject to approval.
* With limited guidance, prioritizes and executes responsibilities effectively for a single trade, group of related tasks or functional area.
* Work periodically reviewed by others; work reflects solid performance of duties.
* Errors have small and possibly incremental impact on department or facility and discovered in succeeding operations where work is verified or checked.
* Completes tasks and resolves problems that require an ability to recognize deviation from accepted practices.
* Resolves most questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
* Works under general supervision.
* Prioritizes daily activities to complete tasks/projects assigned by others.
* May assist with orienting and training employees in moderately complex to complex areas.
* High School Diploma, degree from technical/vocational school or equivalent.
* Journey to Senior Level Experience; 2 to 5 years or more experience in IC&E applications.
* Strong mechanical aptitude with an advanced understanding of chemistry, physics, electricity and mathematics.
* Experience with DCS programming and configuration.
* Basic to Advanced Certifications/licenses.
* Valid state driver"s license.
Please apply to day to speak with one of our Technical Recruiters.