About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
Overhead Crane Operator with Massachusetts Hoisting License
BHI Energy is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and well-organized Overhead Crane Operator with Massachusetts Hoisting License to assist the Hydro division. We are looking for an overhead crane operator to safely lift, transport and discharge loads. You will work closely with supervisors and millwrights to complete your daily tasks. You will be required to inspect loads and crane for proper rigging and safe operation of equipment.
This assignment is for a hydroelectric power plant in the Florida, MA area. Per diem and mobilization is available for qualified applicants.
- Safely lift, transfer and discharge load
- Perform basic rigging operations
- Inspect crane for proper and safe operation
- Complete required documentation
- Assist with scheduled service and maintenance
- Demonstrate proper use and interpretation of hand signals
- Coordinate with ground crew and interpret signals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Perform all job duties safely according to job requirement
Education, Training and Skills Required:
- Must have Massachusetts hoisting license
- NCCCO Overhead Crane certifications is a pluss.
- Previous experience as on overhead crane.
- Pass drug and background check
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here