About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
The Warehouse Supply Specialist position will support all BHI FPL warehouses.
Job Details/Essential Job Functions:
- Provide services relative to purchasing, disposition and control of materials
- Responsible for receiving materials, checks for correctness and damage or loss, prepares receiving report and forwards to appropriate parties for processing of invoice.
- Puts material into inventory and updates inventory software.
- Practical operating knowledge to perform job.
- General warehouse maintenance
- Prioritizes basic tasks; priorities typically guided by standard practices or by others.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Background with 0-2 years directly related experience.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs., and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
If you have previously applied on BHI’s Career Portal please Log in here